Still Surprising Me After Six Years!
By Brian in Boise on
1991 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan
I can't say enough about this car. I bought it from a co-worker on whim for $300 because it needed a fuel pump. Shortly after we bought it we had to put in a water pump and an alternator. I was beginning to wonder what I was beginning to get into. That was six years and 50,000 miles ago and the car hasn't cost me a dime other than regular maintenance since! The V-6 has lots of power. The seats are comfortable and the driver's seat is roomy for my 6'4" frame. The A/C is cold and the heater is hot. The trunk is huge. I am a Realtor and I drive this car every day. I can fit my big signs in the trunk. The car always starts. I get 21 MPG in town and 29 on the highway at 75 MPH.
Favorite Features
The cupholder in the center console and the slide out cup holders in the dash. The map pockets in the doors. The large trunk. The comfortable and roomy front seats. The fuel economy. The reliability.
Suggested Improvements
The rear seat space is small, but I can slide up enough to allow seating. All of the paint peeled off, but a $400 Maaco paint job has held up for 5 years now. Several plastic pieces inside rattle and I can never seem to fix them. This is really my only real let down with the car.