Reliable Chevy
By chris1604 on
1991 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan
I've had this car a little over a year and the only major problem I had was the cooling system. Only 2 radiator hoses were needed and that fixed the problem. I've been having a lot of trouble with the starter. Brought it to my mechanic after I had a fresh oil and filter change and when I hot the car to him, the starter was fine! Funny how after I replaced my air filter and the oil was changed, the starter problem actually cured itself! He said if it acts up again, he'll install a rebuilt one at no charge to me! The key turns every time and this I will never understand! Let's see how long until the problem occurs again!! It's a pleasure driving this car and the ride is very smooth.
Favorite Features
Interior seating design and comfort, nice red interior, engine reliability and cheap parts. My favorite feature of all is the good reputations of these cars. Corsicas are very good, dependable, inexpensive cars. The 2.2 4 cyl. engine is very peppy and I highly recommend this car to anyone.
Suggested Improvements
Cruise control would be nice and a stiffer suspension. Add a cd player or cassette. Plain radio is very boring! The linkage on the door handle (outer) is starting to break, which makes it difficult to lift up the handle and open the door. Stronger a/c, too.