1991 Chevrolet Corsica 2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Reliable Chevy Just Keeps On

1991 Chevrolet Corsica - Consumer Review

1991 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

Reliable Chevy Just Keeps On Running...
By Krissy36 on

1991 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

I've owned this great car almost a year and a half now (November this year) and the only major problem was a leaking waterpump and a bad starter. That's it! Other than routine maintenance such as hoses, belts, brakes, tires, etc., as long as you keep up with things, no problems should occur. I've been very lucky. This car has been exceptional. The gas mileage is excellent, the plush, comfy seats are wonderful for my low back pain and sciatica! The Goodyear tires will last a very long time, but I do need a tire rotation- fronts to back, backs in front. I highly recommend this great, reputable, strong-running car to anyone looking for inexpensive transportation who is on a budget.

Favorite Features

Engine reliability, (bulletproof- these engines never die!)smooth- running, solid, comfort, quiet motor,tons of trunk space, interior color, nice ride with Goodyear tires, and fuel economy is wonderful- a true gas-saver. (I have the 4 cylinder, 2.2L)The list of favorite features could go on and on!

Suggested Improvements

Suspension parts are low- quality, ugly, boxy exterior design, manual passenger side outer mirrors are a nuisance, cup- holder linkage is weak, cruise control would be nice and should be standard- for a 1991! Definitely more positive than negatives with this car!