Pleased Corsica Owner
By krissyc36 on
1991 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan
I've owned this car for over a year and it's been very reliable and the engine and transmission are holding up well for a 16 year old car! Only major problem I had was a coolant problem (leaking) but 2 new hoses fixed that. It does need a new radiator, but my mechanic put some raqdiator stop leak on and it's lasted almost a year!! Will have to eventually replace. Replaced stareter yesterday. No serious problems at all. I love the smooth ride and comfort of this car. This car will go across country and back with no breakdowns! I'll own this until the wheels fall off! Will buy another one for a second car when and if mine dies.
Favorite Features
My favorite things about my car are the beautiful color (red) interior and seats, nice firm seats which add to my comfort, strong running engine and it's pretty good on gas. It also has 4 Goodyear tires that have a substantial amount of life left. I think that contributes to the good handling.
Suggested Improvements
Stronger a/c, more attractive exterior design. Too boxy. I wish the suspension parts were built a lot better. Too noisy.