1991 Chevrolet Corsica Consumer Review: Durable, Strong-Running Chevy

1991 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan - Consumer Review

Durable, Strong-Running Chevy
By Happy Corsica Owner on

1991 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

I've owned my Chevy for almost a year and a half and have had no major problems. The only issue I really had was replacement of water pump and starter. They were a little expensive to replace-but worth it. I keep my oil and filter changed every 3 mos/3,000 miles and besides new front brakes, that's really all it needs. Just keep up with the regular routine maintenance (belts, hoses, tires and brakes) and it'll run forever! I've replaced battery, waterpump, starter, serpentine belt and a rear wheel cylinder. I couldn't be happier with my car. Gas mileage is excellent around town and on the highway. For a 4 cylinder (2.2), it's got plenty of power! I highly recommend this car!!

Interior design and color,comfort, engine reliability,lots of trunk space,lots of power/pep for a 2.2 4 cylinder, I love the Goodyear tires (they'll last for a very long time!), and great gas mileage. I could go on and on!

Cruise control would be nice, weak a/c, bad quality radio, more rear leg room, exterior design too square, lots of interior squeaks.