1991 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan - Consumer Reviews

LT 2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (24 reviews )
chevy
By tirui on 08/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan LT 4dr Sedan

Put 700.00 dollars into it over the paqst few months, it needed a new alternator, and gaskets. Since we fixed those glitches, it runs great. It needs new tires, and has a crack in the windshield, the interior is okay besides the ceiling has a few minor tears.

I'm so glad I have a car
By dorothy bigelow on 07/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan LT 4dr Sedan

The price was right for the year and everyone has told me what a good car the Corsica is. I needed a good car to get back and forth to work with as my car was in a reck (not my fault) So this may not be my last chev Corsica I've only has it one day and I like it so far.

Good Value
By canajun on 05/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan LT 4dr Sedan

A great car for just getting around...not fancy, but quite reliable. Bullet-proof engine (3.1l) requires minimal maintenace and has great highway power. With some prevention, the body has lasted without any rust.

Great car at a low cost!
By Corsicakid on 04/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Chevrolet Corsica Sedan LT 4dr Sedan

My 4 cyl. Chevy Corsica, which happens to be my first car has been a great one for the money. I bought it with 100,000 miles and now have close to 150,000 miles. Given the age and the mileage, reliability has been above average. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone, if fuel economy is a major concern for you, then go with the 2.2 4 cyl model, otherwise get the 3.1 V6, it has much better get-up-and-go than the 4 cyl. "Two thumbs up!"