1990 Chevrolet Corsica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corsica model:
corsica
By Pottle on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

really fun to drive, handles great, kinda gutless, probably fine with the v6

Great Purchase I believe
By Kenton on 10/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

I purchased my 1990 Chevy Corsica LT from a private owner, its my first car. So far this car has been great, it gets great gas mileage, has a good amount of miles, well-maintained interior and exterior, original owner sold it, original paint. Overall Excellent buy I think for me!

Faithful Old Steed
By SkribbelKat on 08/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

Currently I've got 202,000 miles on the original engine/transmission with no major repairs and the car still starts and runs every morning. The 3.1 V6 is a great engine and has been recently relegated to towing over 2000 lbs of household goods several times cross country -- 3200 total miles. Religious adherence to the maintance schedule has kept me on the road and free of breakdowns. I'm looking forward to replacing worn seats and other interior parts. I'm shooting for another 100k. She's not the fast or flashy, but dependablity makes all the difference for me.

corsica LT
By Vall on 07/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

I have had my Corsica LT for about 4 years and my parents owned it before me. It now has 117,000 miles and it and i love it. i had it repainted and it looks great. i haven't had any major problems with it. i love chevy and everything they make.

Good Corsica-Years Left
By angelfire8105 on 06/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

This has been my first car. It had about 33,000 miles on it when I received it and haven't put too many on it. The paint job is easily its biggest problem - and even that isn't too bad. The car still "purrs" like when I first got it, runs well, and uses gasoline efficiently! This is a very, very sturdy car and has a few good years left in it!

Good car for a money
By ves on 05/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LTZ 4dr Sedan

I got this car 3 years ago. It runs well, accelerate faaast. I had minor problems but nothing serious (water pump, muffler...). Great first car.

12 years in Canadian winters, road salt
By Thompson on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Hatchback

3.1 Litre LT liftback. My only complaints in 12 years are air-conditioning keeps blowing up and I'm on the third altinator. Very comfortable on long drives. A good used car option. Lots of power and handles well.

poor
By d/g on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

this was a supid choice. who whold want a car that the engine is louder than you voice. the desighning is alful inside and out. the way this car is than goodness they dont make them any more.