Used 1990 Chevrolet Corsica Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1990 Chevrolet Corsica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corsica model:

Fun and Nice to Drive But Costly
By Wayne6

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

I purchase this car with only 68000 miles on it and now has 86100 miles on it.It is a nice car and fun to drive.I put alot of money in it for repairs mostly suspension issues and a few other mechanical problems.There are a few out there with more problems than with others.It has been a good strong car despite the problems that I had.

Favorite Features

The features that I like about the car is the 2.2 engine and automatic transmission and the big interior for a mid sized car.

Suggested Improvements

The suggested improvements would be a better radio system and better paint quality

Basic transportation vehicle
By Basic transportation

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

I got this car from my aunt with 21,000 mi on it. It is good for people who are on a budget. It's cheap to fix and maintain, and it has just enough to suit my needs. It has a 2.8 liter V6 engine with multi-port fuel injection. I replaced the horn, the muffler, and the paint job. This car will run for a very long time without many problems and very good on gas especially around here in New York State. It's a cheap, basic, solid transportation vehicle.

Favorite Features

Gas mileage, easy access to switches and buttons, cruise, roomy, comfortable, quick, gas mileage and tank capacity (12-gal)

Suggested Improvements

Cup holders, tape player in radio (atleast), more sturdiness in headliner (it sags)

ol' reliable
By monelle

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Hatchback

Got her in 1998 with 23000 miles and she's lasted me. I have run into the moisture vs fuses problem but it was easily fixed, and the paint is peeling- her top's rusty. She still likes to go, and her brakes are soft. Not pretty anymore but will probably run with tune-ups for 50,000 more miles.

Favorite Features

cComfort on long drives

Suggested Improvements

The headliner decomposed, had to tear it out.

Corsica lt
By corsicalt

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

A great car that I bought off my parents, and they drove it for 8 years. Reliable, able to handle both highway and city with no problems. See a lot of them around town(go figure). Should NOT have been cut from the line...one of the most reliable vehicles I have ever owned, will be going to California with it next year for school, plan to have it for a LONG time(200,000 km and going strong!)

Favorite Features

Handling, able to support 6'8" frame(I am that tall!), cockpit style controls easily within reach, fuel efficency, nearly no blind spots

Suggested Improvements

V6 needs more power, need to get better paint on it, covers(fabric) need work, fuse with trunk opener needs work

Above Average Car
By Masked

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

I have been impressed with the car's reliability, but it has nothing to offer that would make you love it.

Favorite Features

Reliability, cheapness of replacement parts, interior quality

Suggested Improvements

Better styling, better suspension, stronger 4-cyl. engine.