1990 Chevrolet Corsica - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corsica model:
Fun and Nice to Drive But Costly
By Wayne6 on 10/30/09 04:18 AM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

I purchase this car with only 68000 miles on it and now has 86100 miles on it.It is a nice car and fun to drive.I put alot of money in it for repairs mostly suspension issues and a few other mechanical problems.There are a few out there with more problems than with others.It has been a good strong car despite the problems that I had.

Basic transportation vehicle
By Basic transportation on 04/24/08 10:14 AM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

I got this car from my aunt with 21,000 mi on it. It is good for people who are on a budget. It's cheap to fix and maintain, and it has just enough to suit my needs. It has a 2.8 liter V6 engine with multi-port fuel injection. I replaced the horn, the muffler, and the paint job. This car will run for a very long time without many problems and very good on gas especially around here in New York State. It's a cheap, basic, solid transportation vehicle.

ol' reliable
By monelle on 02/27/08 16:04 PM (PST)

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Hatchback

Got her in 1998 with 23000 miles and she's lasted me. I have run into the moisture vs fuses problem but it was easily fixed, and the paint is peeling- her top's rusty. She still likes to go, and her brakes are soft. Not pretty anymore but will probably run with tune-ups for 50,000 more miles.

Corsica lt
By corsicalt on 08/27/05 20:10 PM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

A great car that I bought off my parents, and they drove it for 8 years. Reliable, able to handle both highway and city with no problems. See a lot of them around town(go figure). Should NOT have been cut from the line...one of the most reliable vehicles I have ever owned, will be going to California with it next year for school, plan to have it for a LONG time(200,000 km and going strong!)

Above Average Car
By Masked on 05/28/05 18:05 PM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

I have been impressed with the car's reliability, but it has nothing to offer that would make you love it.

Still Going strong
By Shawn Deans on 10/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

First car had 128k when purchased. Thought it was horrible because of the paint but it ran perfect. Drove it for 2 years and now have 149k miles. It still runs perfect. Headliner has fallen, seats are harsh on lower back after a couple hours. Replaced R-12 refrigerant with R-134 for A/C. Replaced rear shocks because of excessive bounce; solved the problem. Nothing doesn't work!

Extremely Comfortable And Reliable
By MikeDirntRulez on 05/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

This is my very first car and it holds it's name for a 15 year old car. This car is roomy, spacious, finely designed for a car of its time, and has proved quite reliable and strong after running 10 miles with no coolant, Redlining on the highway for about a minute (Long Story), and about 5 minutes of driving with it overheating. Even through all of this, it still runs in perfect condition and with regular maintenance, i am expecting another 50,000-100,000 more miles out of it. This is definitely a car that shouldn't have been taken out of production

Blue Heaven
By SCG on 01/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Sedan

I agree with many of the reviews listed here. The car seems to age quite well (150K). Any repairs needed are often very affordable. My biggest complaint is the paint job. It does not do justice for how the car runs. It has crossed my mind several times to get it repainted. All in all it's a great city car that will last you longer than you think.

nice car
By yankee2223 on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Hatchback

I picked this car up from an older women she is the only owner. Car was well taken care of. The car seems good on gas and is reliable. Great first car for a teen!

This car is the best!
By jman6 on 09/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Chevrolet Corsica LT 4dr Hatchback

I purchased this car from my grandma in 2001 with 26,000 miles on it. It is VERY reliable and quite fast too. I beat Civics all the time in racing. I love my Corsica and wouldn't give it up for any other car. The only thing that is bad about this car is the paint job. As soon as I get that done then it will be perfect. If you treat these cars with respect then they will give you many miles and years of reliable service.