2012 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:
Best compact truck
By coloradoguru on 07/18/13 03:16 AM (PDT)

2012 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 2LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

Bought in 2004 new, at 163k miles! Loved it and it fuel sipping ways so much bought another 2004 single cab 5 spd, capable of whomping those heavy Hemis. 19 gallon tank that runs on 87 equals great value on a truck built for economy. My single cab has caltrack latter bars, intake, Spal electric fans, exhaust and corvette c6 seats. Having a hard time replacing them. The eaton locker on both is a traction dream. I am a car guy, that sells an average of 6 cars a year personally, I'm stuck on my Colorados!!!

2010 to 2012 2WD Colorado Crew Cab LT2 Z71
By nickz71 on 08/03/12 09:13 AM (PDT)

2012 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 2LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

I have owned 2 Chevy Colorado Crew Cabs starting with an '05 LS Crew Cab and 2.8L engine and a 2010 Crew Cab with 3.7L engine. Both were 2WD. My family and I have found this configuration to be more useful and appealing than the purchase of a compact SUV. The reason I write this is because besides the great service and reliability, the new 3.7L in 2WD actually gets as good or better than the 2.8L. We routinely drive 330 mi. each way to a family cabin. On three recent trips (May, June, July) we got 26.3, 26.5, and 26.7 mpg on one leg. This was with AC on or off. It just confuses me how some say this truck get no better mpg than full size trucks. It gets 17-19 city and 24 to +26 highway.

Great Truck
By timemant223 on 07/24/12 20:05 PM (PDT)

2012 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 2LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

After owning a 1999 Chevy S10 Blazer for 13yrs this is a great truck to upgrade to. My parents gave me their 99 and I loved it but traded it in for a truck and my blazer had more kick to it but it hated it. I really like how simple the Colorado is, nothing fancy just the basic features and with Crew cab and Z71 package I got more than I ever wanted with it. Like my blazer i'm gonna keep it for a long time. If you are looking for a simple cheep reliable truck this would be a good one to look at. I haven't yet done much with it but I can drive from base to my parents house (200miles) in about half a tank which is great!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.