2011 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:
Nice Truck !!!
By bonharbor on 08/18/11 04:06 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab LT2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

1600 miles on it and quite satisfied so far. I pulled a small pop-up trailer less than 100 miles and I was very impressed by the trailering aspects of the vehicle. The gas mileage was 14.5 per gal on the round trip. In summary good value, good looking black truck.

DON'T RELY ON EXPERT REVIEWS
By dchronister on 04/08/11 13:59 PM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab LT2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

DON'T RELY ON EXPERT REVIEWS,LIKE CONSUMER REPORTS,EDMUNDS,ECT.... LOOK AT CONSUMER REVIEWS, THOSE ARE REAL WORLD TESTS ON THE COLORADO. IF I WENT BY A PARTICULAR(SO CALLED EXPERT) I WOULD NEVER HAVE BOUGHT THIS TRUCK. THIS IS MY SECOND COLORADO IV'E OWNED,A 04 COLORADO EXT, AND NOW A 2010 EXT. LOVE BOTH OF THEM! GOOD MPG,GOOD POWER,VERY NICE LOOKING TRUCK...AND DID NOT HAVE PROBLEMS WITH EITHER OF THEM, VERY RELIABLE! IF YOR IN THE MARKET? DON'T SKIP THIS TRUCK, ITS A VERY GOOD TRUCK.

Step up from my Sonoma
By Romin Roman on 10/12/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab LT3 4dr Extended Cab SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

After first 600 miles, I LOVE it... Had 95 Sonoma for 162K miles & this was logical choice to upgrade. Very glad I did. Very fun, and responsive. Many comments about how beautiful/pretty & I correct that this is a "Buff/Handsome" truck.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Chevrolet Colorado Extended-cab in VA is:

$141 per month*