2010 Chevrolet Colorado Consumer Review: First Impressions - 2010 Color

2010 Chevrolet Colorado - Consumer Review

LT2 Extended Cab Pickup (3.7L 5-cyl. 4-speed Automatic 6.1 ft. Bed)

First Impressions - 2010 Colorado
By Martin on

2010 Chevrolet Colorado LT2 4dr Extended Cab SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

I just purchased a new Colorado after owning an S-10 for the last seven years and 160K miles. I did a great deal of research prior to my purchase, focusing mainly on the Tacoma, Frontier and Colorado. Both the Nissan and Toyota received higher reviews from the auto experts, but the consumer reviews were mostly positive for the Colorado. I have only driven this new vehicle for a couple of weeks and my initial impression is that I like it...very much. I drove all three and the Colorado seemed to have what I was looking for. I loved my S-10 and if I enjoy the Colorado half as much, it will have been a great purchase.

Four doors and the space for the rear seats in the extended cab. Great for grand kids. Gas mileage - 23.6 on the first trip over 200 miles. Handling Appearance

Bottomless pit under the front cup holders, good place to lose keys, wallet and cell phone. Return the reading lights to the rear-view mirror. Improve quality of the console lid, identical to the S-10.