Used 2010 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:

My New Colorado
By Mike

2010 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I like the handling. It seems to respond better to the touch. The power is quite good. I like the roomy cab. I don't usually carry 3 in the front but now have enough room to do so. The rider can stretch out and is less cramped than in my old S-10. I seem to ride higher and get a better view of whats going on around me. My wife likes this feature.

More power. Easy handling. Better view. Smoother ride.

Needs to have better access to jack and tools.The jack is a joke. You have to crawl under the vehicle to put the jack in place. Try that with nylons and heels ladies. The space saver spare tire,as far as I'm concerned, is a safety hazard and should be outlawed on all vehicles.

Great Little Truck
By Diane

I loved my '05 Colorado so much I bought a 2010. It is a great little truck. Though the automatic "bogs down" if you tromp on the gas peddle too hard too fast(something that did not happen with the manual transmission in the '05), the performance is good, gas mileage is good, and the truck is very comfortable to drive. The interior is roomy even though it is not an extended cab. It is a basic truck that meets my hauling needs without the expensive bells and whistles, and I recommend the Colorado to anyone needing a smaller pickup that does the job.

The roomy interior. The aggressive look of the body styling.

The dashboard could be upgraded to look richer.