2009 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:
Great Truck - 2WD, 4 cyl, crew cab
By jerry t on 03/07/09 10:53 AM (PST)

2009 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

I test drove this truck with hesitation after reading the editors review. I tested the Colorado vs the Tacoma. The Chevy won in all categories, in my opinion, except interior design. Contrary to the editor review, this truck is quiet, comfortable and has plenty of power to get you moving and do light truck duty. The truck is not at all bouncy and rides like a car. Chevy added some nice touches to the package I bought like chrome door handles and really sharp looking chrome wheels. A similar Tacoma would cost much more. It braked much better than the Tacomas squishy brake petal and had more power. I never realized how much fun to drive a small 4 cyl truck could be, but it is.

One powerful little truck
By Billy Willkomm on 01/20/09 19:03 PM (PST)

2009 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

I have a 2009 Chevy Colorado crew cab 4WD Z71 with the 5.3 liter engine & it is black in color. This little truck has more power than anyone will ever need. I also own a 1966 Chevy Chevelle with a 427 big block in it & I really do know what real horsepower is & this little truck has it. This little truck also has a full frame which gives it a strong foundation. The inside of this truck has plenty of leg room also.The interior is also real nice with the chrome touches.General Motors did one great job on this little truck. It has it all. Also when it comes to parking this little truck it is just really ease. I tip my hat to the people of General Motors for this great little truck.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Chevrolet Colorado Crew-cab in VA is:

$107 per month*