Very pleased
By Herb on
2008 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)
Have had truck for 4 months. I love the thing. All reviews by "experts" are poor, but owner reviews tend to be very positive. I am glad I got it. Left over 08 listed for $28,600, I paid $21,000 with all discounts. On-Star is kind of cool. I just use the cell phone part which works very well ($.15 per minute is very high).Truck is great in snow with good ground clearance. 5 yr 100,000 mile drive train warranty is great. GM quality has come a long way. I hope they can stay in business.
Favorite Features
Truck handles well except has fairly large turning radius. MPG is good for a truck with 17-19 in mixed driving and 23-24 ion highway. Acceleration is very good for a truck (I5 engine). Much roomier that previous Ford Ranger, but not so large on outside as full size truck.
Suggested Improvements
Would like a few changes. 10 Better lighting inside (On-Star/outside temp mirror has no interior light). 2)Can not shut off auto dimming on mirror. 3)would like better storage under rear seats. 4) no center console (bought one for $4 at Walmart).