2008 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4dr Crew Cab
By Pete on
2008 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)
The Z71 PKG is a must have. It gives the truck a better look and better visibility when on the highway. I've put 22000 miles on the truck and was a little disappointed with the gas mileage until I put a Tonneau cover on the bed which increased the gas mileage to 20.4 mpg. I've had no brake issues or any mechanical issues. Truck has popped into 4-wheel high twice when I was making a higher than normal speed sharp right turn into my driveway; but, I can't say for certain that I didn't accidentally bump the 4H button. Anyone else ever have this happen? I wish the 3500 pound towing capacity was higher and the gas tank range was greater; but, all in all I love the truck. OnStar renewal s/b less $.
Favorite Features
The Z71 PKG; the Inferno Orange color; the interior room and comfort (no back pains here). Truck handle like a dream in the snow with the 4H engaged. The oil monitoring system saves a lot of $ and is environmentally friendly. 2nd oil change per On Star will be at around 24,000 miles.
Suggested Improvements
Can the 3500 pound towing capacity be increased without sacrificing gas mile? I'd also like the gas tank range to greater.