2007 Chevrolet Colorado 2.9L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual 6.1 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Happy

2007 Chevrolet Colorado - Consumer Review

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LS 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

Happy
By DOT FREY on

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LS 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I have been very satisfied with my Colorado except the service department's bloopers. They created more problems than the truck would normally of had. It has needed work but I would not trade it for any other. I get an average of 26.9 to 28.6 mpg. I guess it depends on how you drive. I do a lot of hauling with it and have pulled my 10' trailer with no problems. Going up hills, it has more power than expected and here is West Virginia that is inportant for all we have are hills. I would recomend the Colorado to anyone as a small economy truck. the tires stink and were dry rotted so be careful but they gave me new ones after 15,000 miles.

Favorite Features

Lots of room inside and height is perfect, no ladder needed to get in and do not have to crawl down into.

Suggested Improvements

That stupid driver's seat, the one in there is a joke. The seat extends to where there should be a console and cannot find any seat covers for it because of the stupid design.
By 00239639
on 02/07/11 11:25 AM (PST)

Is your colorado a auto or 5 speed?