3 Months in Colorado in North Carolina
By Dale on
2007 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)
After 3 months, I am very happy with my new Colorado. I purchased the ext cab model with 4 cyl engine, RWD, and auto trans. I use it for commuting (mix of country and city roads) and for light hauling. Most of the time, I am alone in the truck. For the way I use the truck, it works very well. It's economical (19-20 mpg). It has enough room to carry my stuff, and my family can ride along when they need to. The truck is comfortable and very well equipped for what I paid ($16K). The only problem I've had is a loose spot in the upholstery, which was fixed under warranty. It may not be exciting or refined. But, if you're looking for an economical, reliable everyday truck, this is a good one.
Favorite Features
Good gas mileage. Good features for the price. Big enough to be comfortable but small enough to be manageable. Decent build quality. CD player plays MP3 CD's.
Suggested Improvements
Could be quieter inside. Should have aux-in jack on stereo. Cruise control switches should be on steering wheel, not turn signal stalk. Interior lights have to be on in order for bed light to work; bed light should work independently.