Used 2007 Chevrolet Colorado Consumer Reviews - 52 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Colorado - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Colorado

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:

Taken a beating. , ,
By Pleased no doubt

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

Well I bought my truck with 7 miles on it. I now have 43,000. I have made many 6 hour drives from southern Ca to southern Utah and vice versa. Good power going up Cajon Pass. I have played in the mud with it, done donuts, figure 8s and drove like an idiot and it has handled well. Gas mileage is good, dependent upon the driver. I have used my truck for moving furniture, carrying wood etc and it has hauled it well. Best thing is, it still looks like new minus a couple slight scratches from driving through the Utah brush. Preventive maintenance is the Key!!! Stock stereo is the only downside, but keyword, stock. It has been a worthwhile vehicle in my opinion. Thanks for listening.

I am 6'2 and most of my friends are about the same size. Sitting in back is no problem. Plenty of room.

upgrade to a better sound system.

great truck
By rjd

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LS 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I'm a volunteer firefighter in the northeast so I have stretched this truck to it's limits. Special ordered Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor tires and got nearly 70K without the need of an alignment. Good gas mileage on the highway and the four wheel drive is a necessity during the winter. I've had big truck owners get in and be surprised at the room and the ride. My truck is the base model with vinyl flooring, easy to wash out with a hose. I'll get another one for sure. My girlfriend got a 2006,LT full cab with the five cylinder and has had lots of front end issues. (Extra weight of the cab, engine and trim must effect the suspension)

Love This Car!
By Awsomeness!!!

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

My First car I ever bought. This car did alot of 5 hr trips to Mammoth Mountain. Also it was my commuter car... Easily hit speeds I shouldn't have been driving and very roomy. Love the fact that I could fit 6 people in there and did it often. I am still beating myself up for trading this car in for a Jetta... Ugh, the jetta blows compared to this truck!

Truck, Duh! Towing, Decent horse power for how many MPG i got with it. 22city/26fwy.

Brakes - Nothing stinks more than a brand new car and 2 weeks after you get it every time you brake your truck SCREAMS!

Great so far!
By Porkchop

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LS 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned this truck (my First) for a few months now and love it. It was used with a little over 9000 miles on it. Very easy to get in and out of. Have the 4 cylinder model which has plenty of power for me and is good on gas. Everyone who has been in this truck comments on how smooth the ride is. There right... takes bumps and bad roads very well! Just one heck of a smooth ride.. i still am amazed to this day how nice it is. The interior is not as nice as it could be but is not that bad either. in all i am pleased with this purchase.

Lots of room

Better quality interior. Better fit and finish. Not that it is that bad but you can see room for improvement.

Good Truck
By Rohn

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LT 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I have enjoyed this regular cab truck. after reading the edmunds review my resonse is this is a truck not a muscle or luxury car. I average 21 - 23 city. 25 - 27 highway with the I4. it has plenty of power. I had the bed fully loaded taking my son's stuff to Iowa from Michigan. I got 24 on the way there and 27 on the way back (empty). I have had no major issues with the truck. It is comfortable to drive and I am a big person. Plenty of leg room.