Used 2007 Chevrolet Colorado LT Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Colorado - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:

Good Truck
By Rohn

2007 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab LT 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I have enjoyed this regular cab truck. after reading the edmunds review my resonse is this is a truck not a muscle or luxury car. I average 21 - 23 city. 25 - 27 highway with the I4. it has plenty of power. I had the bed fully loaded taking my son's stuff to Iowa from Michigan. I got 24 on the way there and 27 on the way back (empty). I have had no major issues with the truck. It is comfortable to drive and I am a big person. Plenty of leg room.

Security Advisor
By george

2007 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab LT 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

We purchased this vehicle to replace one of our Security fleet Chevy Cavaliers. Vehicle has excellent acceleration, comfort for driving and setting in. Fuel mileage is near 30 MPG in city & hwy driving combo. Have used to pull a loaded 8' trailer & didn't notice any changes except fuel mileage dropped to 24 MPG.on the hwy. As a security vehicle we have engaged in high speed chases with many different vehicles. The Colorado hasn't been out-run yet or out-performed.

Favorite Features

Low maintence cost. Excellent acceleration, seat comfort, attractive design. Nice head room

Suggested Improvements

More speakers for the radio. Get rid of the low tire warning system. Seperate on/off switch for interior lights.