Used 2007 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:

great truck
By rjd

2007 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I'm a volunteer firefighter in the northeast so I have stretched this truck to it's limits. Special ordered Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor tires and got nearly 70K without the need of an alignment. Good gas mileage on the highway and the four wheel drive is a necessity during the winter. I've had big truck owners get in and be surprised at the room and the ride. My truck is the base model with vinyl flooring, easy to wash out with a hose. I'll get another one for sure. My girlfriend got a 2006,LT full cab with the five cylinder and has had lots of front end issues. (Extra weight of the cab, engine and trim must effect the suspension)

Good Truck
By Rohn

2007 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab LT 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I have enjoyed this regular cab truck. after reading the edmunds review my resonse is this is a truck not a muscle or luxury car. I average 21 - 23 city. 25 - 27 highway with the I4. it has plenty of power. I had the bed fully loaded taking my son's stuff to Iowa from Michigan. I got 24 on the way there and 27 on the way back (empty). I have had no major issues with the truck. It is comfortable to drive and I am a big person. Plenty of leg room.

Happy
By DOT FREY

2007 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I have been very satisfied with my Colorado except the service department's bloopers. They created more problems than the truck would normally of had. It has needed work but I would not trade it for any other. I get an average of 26.9 to 28.6 mpg. I guess it depends on how you drive. I do a lot of hauling with it and have pulled my 10' trailer with no problems. Going up hills, it has more power than expected and here is West Virginia that is inportant for all we have are hills. I would recomend the Colorado to anyone as a small economy truck. the tires stink and were dry rotted so be careful but they gave me new ones after 15,000 miles.

Lots of room inside and height is perfect, no ladder needed to get in and do not have to crawl down into.

That stupid driver's seat, the one in there is a joke. The seat extends to where there should be a console and cannot find any seat covers for it because of the stupid design.

Security Advisor
By george

2007 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab LT 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

We purchased this vehicle to replace one of our Security fleet Chevy Cavaliers. Vehicle has excellent acceleration, comfort for driving and setting in. Fuel mileage is near 30 MPG in city & hwy driving combo. Have used to pull a loaded 8' trailer & didn't notice any changes except fuel mileage dropped to 24 MPG.on the hwy. As a security vehicle we have engaged in high speed chases with many different vehicles. The Colorado hasn't been out-run yet or out-performed.

Low maintence cost. Excellent acceleration, seat comfort, attractive design. Nice head room

More speakers for the radio. Get rid of the low tire warning system. Seperate on/off switch for interior lights.

So far so good
By Joe

2007 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I started driving this truck in 2/08, it is my company vehicle. It has as much leg room as my 07 Tundra Double Cab and rides just as good. It did way better in WI winter conditions than I expected. I regularly get 25 mpg on the highway with an aluminum cap and 300 - 500 lbs of tools and stuff in the back. It doesn't have many options, but it hasn't had a single mechanical flaw. I put 100 - 220 miles on it daily and I find the seat in my cheapee model comfortable. Seems to be a little more cabin noise than I would like, but it is so much more comfortable and roomy than S-10's. This is a standard cab with the 4 banger. People flash their brights at me a lot at night when mine aren't on

Cruise, a/c, lots of leg room!

Can't say, I didn't pick it out so I don't know what other features would make it better, I would like a CD or MP3 player in it, Bluetooth would be great. Has good power for a 4 cyl