Used 2007 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Colorado - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:

Brake lights door locks and alarms
By Anonymous

2007 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

I have a 2007 Chevrolet Colorado my alarm was going off for no reason this truchk only has 11587 miles I drive it very little It cost 161.00 for the sencer ti be replaced Now the Abs light comces on the drivers window is messed up.Maybe it is time I llok for another company I have only bought chhevys my whole life but now who knows

WOW! This truck is nice!
By Boreal

2007 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 5cyl 4A)

I have owned a number of 4x4's up here in Alaska and I have never had one as dependable on bad roads as this truck. I have the Crew Cab Z71 model. The combination of the engine, transmission and 4x4 give me traction on any winter conditions, that I have never seen in my past 4x4's. I tow a 12 foot enclosed cargo trailer with my ATV for hunting and fishing and I have no hesitation going up steep grades, and the handling for backing up is super! On top of it all, I get great gas mileage.

Favorite Features

4x4 reliability!

Suggested Improvements

4-6 more inches of clearance.

Taken a beating. , ,
By Pleased no doubt

2007 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

Well I bought my truck with 7 miles on it. I now have 43,000. I have made many 6 hour drives from southern Ca to southern Utah and vice versa. Good power going up Cajon Pass. I have played in the mud with it, done donuts, figure 8s and drove like an idiot and it has handled well. Gas mileage is good, dependent upon the driver. I have used my truck for moving furniture, carrying wood etc and it has hauled it well. Best thing is, it still looks like new minus a couple slight scratches from driving through the Utah brush. Preventive maintenance is the Key!!! Stock stereo is the only downside, but keyword, stock. It has been a worthwhile vehicle in my opinion. Thanks for listening.

Favorite Features

I am 6'2 and most of my friends are about the same size. Sitting in back is no problem. Plenty of room.

Suggested Improvements

upgrade to a better sound system.

Love This Car!
By Awsomeness!!!

2007 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

My First car I ever bought. This car did alot of 5 hr trips to Mammoth Mountain. Also it was my commuter car... Easily hit speeds I shouldn't have been driving and very roomy. Love the fact that I could fit 6 people in there and did it often. I am still beating myself up for trading this car in for a Jetta... Ugh, the jetta blows compared to this truck!

Favorite Features

Truck, Duh! Towing, Decent horse power for how many MPG i got with it. 22city/26fwy.

Suggested Improvements

Brakes - Nothing stinks more than a brand new car and 2 weeks after you get it every time you brake your truck SCREAMS!

Poor MPG.
By D.Eitel

2007 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

Gas mileage is terrible, I get eleven MPG in town. The high back seat makes it near impossible to look out the back window to back up. Power seems to be sufficient and electronic traction control is great. With this gas mileage I would not recommend buying one.

Favorite Features

Four doors, traction control, handling and style.

Suggested Improvements

V-6 and better grade interior.