2007 Chevrolet Colorado - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:
Brake lights door locks and alarms
By Anonymous on 12/06/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

I have a 2007 Chevrolet Colorado my alarm was going off for no reason this truchk only has 11587 miles I drive it very little It cost 161.00 for the sencer ti be replaced Now the Abs light comces on the drivers window is messed up.Maybe it is time I llok for another company I have only bought chhevys my whole life but now who knows

Taken a beating. , ,
By Pleased no doubt on 02/05/10 16:36 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

Well I bought my truck with 7 miles on it. I now have 43,000. I have made many 6 hour drives from southern Ca to southern Utah and vice versa. Good power going up Cajon Pass. I have played in the mud with it, done donuts, figure 8s and drove like an idiot and it has handled well. Gas mileage is good, dependent upon the driver. I have used my truck for moving furniture, carrying wood etc and it has hauled it well. Best thing is, it still looks like new minus a couple slight scratches from driving through the Utah brush. Preventive maintenance is the Key!!! Stock stereo is the only downside, but keyword, stock. It has been a worthwhile vehicle in my opinion. Thanks for listening.

Love This Car!
By Awsomeness!!! on 09/15/09 12:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

My First car I ever bought. This car did alot of 5 hr trips to Mammoth Mountain. Also it was my commuter car... Easily hit speeds I shouldn't have been driving and very roomy. Love the fact that I could fit 6 people in there and did it often. I am still beating myself up for trading this car in for a Jetta... Ugh, the jetta blows compared to this truck!

Poor MPG.
By D.Eitel on 02/18/09 13:19 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

Gas mileage is terrible, I get eleven MPG in town. The high back seat makes it near impossible to look out the back window to back up. Power seems to be sufficient and electronic traction control is great. With this gas mileage I would not recommend buying one.

Gas hog
By Dave on 08/14/08 09:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

The back seat head rests are so big you cannot see out the back window. I have to keep the back seat folded down to have better visability. My in town mileage is 13 to 14 miles per gallon with the straight 5 cylinder engine. This really upsets me.

Smooth ride
By bill on 04/13/08 05:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

Bought the truck used with 16K miles. Love the way it rides. Power is okay (has 4 banger). Brakes are noisy when cold and pulsate when hot. Fuel mileage is 23.9 hwy and 19 city. Punched it the other day, accelerator stuck wide open. Hope its not a sign of things to come.

Pleasantly Surprised
By habfam on 02/06/07 12:28 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 4A)

I had an '06 CC Colorado that was a rattle box and traded it in. The build quality seems to have improved and the truck now has a more solid feel. There still is a little too much plastic on the inside, but overall this is a fun truck to drive. I can't speak to the reliability until I've had it awhile. Steering is crisp and responsive. Braking could be a little better. The interior cosmetic changes are nice too.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.