2007 Chevrolet Colorado - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:
Great so far!
By Porkchop on 07/12/09 18:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LS 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned this truck (my First) for a few months now and love it. It was used with a little over 9000 miles on it. Very easy to get in and out of. Have the 4 cylinder model which has plenty of power for me and is good on gas. Everyone who has been in this truck comments on how smooth the ride is. There right... takes bumps and bad roads very well! Just one heck of a smooth ride.. i still am amazed to this day how nice it is. The interior is not as nice as it could be but is not that bad either. in all i am pleased with this purchase.

My Chevy
By chic on 09/11/08 09:16 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LS 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

All in all ownership has been all that I expected and more. Gas mileage is better than I expected. Power is good for a 4 cylinder

Capable truck
By SRW on 05/07/08 17:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LS 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I replaced a 2001 GMC Highrider or ZR2 with the purchase of this Z71 4X4. Big difference in build quality between the two with the older model far exceeding the new models parts. No skid plates on new truck, rear drum brakes opposed to disc on the old model however this does get good milage and is a good everyday truck. I have taken a couple 200 mile trips and vehicle is very comfortable and capable. Time will tell how reliable this model is, old ZR2 is bullet proof and is still in the family, son drives it and is going strong with no problems at 110K miles.

2007 Colorado verdict pending
By CAP'N KEN on 12/13/07 18:11 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Colorado LS 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a new 2007 Colorado 2.9L Automatic, even after reading negative reviews. I'm a consumate Chevy fan but must say that I've had more problems with this vehicle than others. I am hoping everything that will happen, will occur during the warranty period. Had to drop the transmission, fix a blower motor, and now have a leaky roof brake light. Everything has been fixed first time. Excellent ride. eavy and smooth. Good looks and comfortable. 22mpg around town, 25 Hwy at 74 mph. The verdict is still out whether the bugs will all be worked out within original warranty.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.