Good little truck
By Jack on
2006 Chevrolet Colorado Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)
I bought a 2 wheel drive work truck, couldn't afford the 4 wheel or the fancy models, but i have been pleased with the performance. It handles the logging roads in Maine without a care. It has crossed small streams and handled rutted muddy roads without issue. I live on a mountain and with studded snow tires I have made it home in the worst no'r easters like it was a july day. The gas mileage is good. I average 23 day to day here in the foot hills of the Berkshires and get 25 plus on trips. The regular cab is wide enough and the seats are comfortable on long trips with plenty of leg room. It's not a rocket ship but it moves out well when you step on it.
Favorite Features
The work truck comes with cruse, tilt and air conditinoing as a standard feature.
Suggested Improvements
Come on GM this is 2006, everyone has CD's. Put a CD player in every new vehicle. I told my dealer I would take the truck if it had a CD player. He had one installed on his dime. Make all trucks with locking differentials, you can never have too much traction on the roads here in New England.