2006 Chevrolet Colorado Consumer Review: Beats imports hands down

2006 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab - Consumer Review

Beats imports hands down
By chevyschubert on

2006 Chevrolet Colorado Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

The truck runs great. I have only had my truck for 10 months now and I have drivein over 12,000 miles and no problems. I got it with 14 miles on it and the mpg leveled out at 20-21 in city with my driving (fast light take off, steady speed of 40-55mph, fast stop and go.) I nailed a curb at 45-50 mpg and only bent the rim. I have the most standard package avalible. My entire family has GM produts and the reliability is outstanding and 2 to none and one place over Dodge which I have owned. The Colorado is by far the best modern mid-sized truck for the money and investment. This is the 2nd best truck I have owned next to the '64 Chevy El Camino I have.

Plastic flooring and cloth seats. In Texas the leather or pleather is not good in summer

Stronger doors. I cut the driver door at the bottom about 7in up front the bottom. A 20/20 with a center console seat for the basic line up would be better.