2006 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:
Problems plus
By chevyowner on 03/04/06 08:08 AM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (2.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned this truck for a little over two months and it has been in the shop for 25% of the time. Three times to fix a rear seal leak. The last time I was bringing it in the leakage for the transmission fell off. All this started with 1800 miles on the truck.

2006 crew cab 4wd 3.5 sb.
By bake on 02/26/06 20:13 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (2.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my truck a week ago, and have had some pleasent surprises and some letdowns. First I would strongly recommend the 3.5 5cyl. I couldnt imagine the performance of the 4. I came from a 6cyl s-10 and I must admit it takes getting used to. secondly the interior is sparse but much more room than I expected. I was very happy with the power in 4WD, they seem to have traded straight power for extreme torque. I felt much more confident off-road in this than I ever did in the s-10. All in all a decent truck but nothing to get excited about.

Could be better
By ColoradoOwner on 01/29/06 22:19 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (2.8L 4cyl 4A)

Not quite the performance and reliability I was hoping for out of my truck. I've been to the dealer several times since buying it to reset the check engine light codes, and have a creaky suspension.

Peterview
By petejr on 09/11/05 11:37 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (2.8L 4cyl 4A)

This vehicle is a perfect fit for parking and driving in NYC. There is plenty of room inside and also my vehicle came with a cover over the bed which keeps out rain and any harsh weather. The black color is eye catching and an attention grabber.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.