2005 Chevrolet Colorado Consumer Review: Great Truck

2005 Chevrolet Colorado - Consumer Review

Z71 LS Crew Cab Pickup (3.5L 5-cyl. 4-speed Automatic 5.1 ft. Bed)

Great Truck
By Brian Ludwig on

2005 Chevrolet Colorado 4dr Crew Cab Z71 LS Rwd SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)

My wife and I have owned our Colorado for just over a year now. She uses it to travel for work and as our grocery getter. So far the truck has only given us one problem and that is with the sterio speakers. We keep the oil changed and the tires balanced and rotated, the alignment gets checked every 3 to 4 months, and is only slightly out in toe as expected. Other than that, basic maintainance, and the truck is awesome. I would recomend this truck to anyone wanting a clear view of the road and who doesn't tow heavy loads, especially if you have kids or pets. We just wish it got a little better milage (Best 22 on highway, 19 in town). Thank you Chevrolet.

Smooth ride, clear view of road, great handling, strong engine for size of vehicle.

A little better engine and computer tuning for better fuel consumption, maybe a cabin air filter or two, built in trash bag holder for my wifes junk, just kidding.