2005 Chevrolet Colorado 4dr Extended Cab Z71 LS 4WD SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)
I drive a 2005 Colorado and very, very sorry I purchased it.
Here is the laundry list of problems with my truck, and all have resorted to one thing---money straight out of my pocket into a pit:
1. I am on my 3rd blower fan
2. The ABS light came on and cost hundreds of dollars to fix
3. Fuel cap light on (over $700 to fix)
4. Replaced ignition switch when truck could not drive over ~40mph.
5. Transmission has an extremely difficult time shifting out of 1st gear
6. There is a terrible musty smell during the summer when the AC is used.
I have read to fix costs hundreds of dollars
Overall disappointed and won't buy (or advise anyone) to purchase of this truck or other Chevy/GM product
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.