A very sweet truck
By Andrew on
2005 Chevrolet Colorado 4dr Crew Cab Z71 LS 4WD SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)
This is my first vehicle, and I leased a 4WD Z71 crew. It's finished in victory red and has chrome pipe steps and the locking hard tonneau cover. The truck is VERY sharp looking and I get plenty of comments on how sharp it is. It is easily the best looking pickup in the segment right now. The I5 engine sounds so good when you rev it up. It's so unique. The transmission is flawless and shifts very well. Ratios are well chosen for a 4-speed auto. The 220hp is great when you tromp the pedal from 40mph. It downshifts into first and will rev up to 6000 until you hit 50mph! This thing really tachs out and revs nicely. I am very pleased with this truck and I would gladly buy another.
Favorite Features
Front end looks, ride height, comfort, interior design, versatility, locking tonneau cover, mp3 player, sound system quality (acceptable for stock)
Suggested Improvements
Needs a dead pedal, needs a light under hood, needs hood spring loaded props, height adjusting seats on manual seats, different styles of wheels/tires available for Z71 package.