2005 Chevrolet Colorado Consumer Review: A true American shops at home!

2005 Chevrolet Colorado - Consumer Review

A true American shops at home!
By George Bourque on

2005 Chevrolet Colorado 4dr Extended Cab Z71 LS Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

I have driven the 05 Colorado 5cyl.w/auto & 3.43 gears for 2.5 yrs now w/no problems. I've personalized some w/16x8 American racing wheels that had counterbored to fit 2,5yrs now. Added SS fender trim to existing flares. SS bedrails and caps sprayed bedliner and many more mods. As to performance I've hauled 5000 lbs manlifts with this truck while loaded w/over 1200lbs of tools in the bed & cab. the tools have in the cab for allthis time and I still avg.19-21mpg. I add I'm not a litefoot driver. I would seriously consider in the future replacing this truck with another Colorado. Over the long run this one thing the X-perts are not the best source of info. you should speak to the horse's mouth.

It's a Chevy

The KN Cold airpack I added helps. Sprayedin bedliners should be factory installed. Factory chrome and SS trims should be made available. Everyone who see my truck thinks they can get one like it.It doesn't matter if there 25 or 65.