Used 2005 Chevrolet Colorado ZQ8 LS Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Chevrolet Colorado - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:

Huge upgrade for small GM trucks
By Colorado5cyl5M

2005 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab ZQ8 LS Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

I recently purchased a new 2005 Colorado ZQ8 Regular cab with the 5 cylinder and manual transmission. The truck performs well and accellerates better than I expected. The handlng is sharp, but with a slight penalty in ride quality. The interior is smartly executed, with everything in good reach, and the seats are way more supportive than the ones in my previous S-10. The Interior space is immensely more too. The styling is killer, and in black it looks mean going down the road.

Favorite Features

New I-5 engine is very strong, exterior styling on reg cab. Nice seats and good LS package (cruise, tilt and buckets). Handling is best on any truck I have been in.

Suggested Improvements

Doors close kind of hard, notchy shifter, potholes send shudders through cabin.

not a bad truck
By Rob Wilkerson

I previsouly had a ford ranger and now currently a colorado, I like the colorado a lot better in some ways. I have the 3.5 I-5 liter which has more power than my previous 4.0 V6 The towing capacity is lower than that of my ranger. overall I am happy with the truck. The colorado handles turns very well.

Favorite Features

the 6 disc cd changer, peppy engine

Suggested Improvements

Gm trucks has always sucked when it comes to the dash and interior qualities they always look outdated