2005 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:
Rick's 2006 Colorado
By Rick on 12/30/05 08:05 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab Z85 LS Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

I like the truck very much. It does everything I would like in a truck. I would recommend buying one, or a GMC since they are about the same. Especially planning ahead and using the GM Master Card and Employee Pricing.

It's a Great Truck
By truckdriver on 03/16/05 13:56 PM (PST)

The 5cyl/5spd Z85/LS Reg Cab more than fills the need for a mid-sized, inexpensive, tow capable truck. The LS version is the best value, having several nice addl features. Ride is excellent. Concerning comments about the Chevy dash: it's a truck not a Bentley. Who wants to spend big bucks for a fancy dash? The dash is simple, functional, and durable. Furthermore, the Chevy dash is better than the competing Toyota dash because it is smooth all across the bottom. The Toyota has obnoxious protrusions all over the place.The 5cyl is surprisingly powerful and worth the extra fee. Visibility is great; ride is excellent (for a truck).Silky smooth clutch, great shifter.

Colorado good for compact truck
By JIM on 01/29/05 13:51 PM (PST)

No problems for a compact truck. It has good low end pickup, is fairly comfortable on long trips, an I'm pleasently suprised at the good gas mileage. The truck is used in my courier business, and am pleased so far.

Last GM
By Waterboy on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

My truck also idles really rough. The sevice dept. keeps telling me the noise is unpreventalbe. It's designed that way.