2004 Chevrolet Colorado Consumer Review: Sunburst Orange Crew Cab 4X4

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Sunburst Orange Crew Cab 4X4
By PFE on

2004 Chevrolet Colorado 4dr Crew Cab Z85 LS Base 4WD SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Colorado Crew Cab with the I-5 engine and auto transmission. So far I just love this truck. It's got plenty of power, handles great, and it's fun to drive. Others have knocked the interior. I have no complaints with the interior at all. It's comfortable, functional and quiet. A 100% improvement over the Jeep that I traded in. I can tow my boat and tow the Colorado behind my motor home. Chevy gets 220 HP out of a 5-cyl engine. My V- 10 Ford motor home gets 275 out of an engine twice this size. GM has a winner here. Go to your nearest Chevy dealer and buy one today. You won't be sorry.

The styling... No doubt about it, it's this trucks looks that hooked me. The radio w/XM is wonderful, the sound can't be beat. The quiet car-like ride.

How about some interior colors other than 2 differnt greys please? Move the cruise controls to the stearing wheel. Offer more agressive all-weather tires on the 4X4's.