Only Good Things From This Chevy
By Donald Erickson on
2004 Chevrolet Colorado 4dr Crew Cab Z71 LS Rwd SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)
I love my Colorado! It looks good, drives nice, 25 mpg highway with a 3.5 engine, I like the power, comfertable ride, and it is a very solid feeling truck. I don't know of another truck I would rather have at this time. Three adults in the back bench seat without being to crouded. Just like the commercial! Problem free going onto 14,000 miles The only thing I found is that it has problems with icy roads whith wind. 50mph off the road into a farm field with the rear in a drain ditch, no harm done! Any vehicle is going to have problems on ice, so I can't bring the truck down for that. Great truck at a good value, just take it slow on ice.
Favorite Features
Z71 package, crew cab, good lights, side air bags, traction controle, locking rear end, tach, sound system
Suggested Improvements
Extend the exhaust to bring out that inline engine sound. improve front license plate holder, it sticks out to much and is easely broken off. Improve the recovery hooks with a larger hook that is not so deep inside the bumper. Ice build up under hood at top of fire wall. lock on passenger door.