Nice Job Chevy!!
By Cellaman on
2004 Chevrolet Colorado 4dr Extended Cab Z85 4WD SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)
First to Clarify, I have a z85 ext cab automatic 4X4 with 3500 vortec. This truck is terriffic! It runs great:Power(not as torquey as the old 4.3 but power throughout the RPM range is much better) And it rides like a car. Most comfortable, best handling truck I have ever been in. Besides loaded Silverado. I took this truck for the 24hr test drive and liked it so much I bought the demo.The stereo with XM is great. People bust in the interior as being bland and cheap..Come on , its a truck and the controls and instrument layout is cool and functional. Tacoma same overall look to inside but much coller outside.
Favorite Features
220 HP 5cyl. Smooth carlike ride. Roomy ext cab(enough to fit adults) Four dour feature on ext cab. Smooth shifting transmission and excellent gas mileage. Extremely tight build quality. No rattles and can hear quality when you close the doors.
Suggested Improvements
Plastic storage bins under rear ext cab seats seam cheap and the seat rests completly on top of them. Exhaust sounds a little weak but can't wait for after factory high flow exhaust and hyper chip to come out.