2004 Chevrolet Colorado Consumer Review: Good choice for its class

2004 Chevrolet Colorado - Consumer Review

Z71 LS Crew Cab Pickup (3.5L 5-cyl. 4-speed Automatic 5.1 ft. Bed)

Good choice for its class
By efdake on

2004 Chevrolet Colorado 4dr Crew Cab Z71 LS Rwd SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)

Keep in mind that I am upgrading from a '89 Ford Ranger XLT 5 speed manual standard cab with 4 cyls. With that being said, I looked at the Nissan Titan, Toyota Tundra, GMC Canyon and the Chevy Colorado. Ruled out the Titan and Tundra for gas mileage and size. I was impressed when I drove the Canyon and went to the Chevy dealership to do the 24 hour test drive as the Colorado was available. I ended up purchasing the Colorado. Found one with the features and options I wanted. After driving this machine for a week-and-a-half I am very impressed. Good ride, smooth and easy to drive. Iím glad I chose this vehicle. See my favorite feature list.

Locking tailgate. Crew cab back seats are full seats with room for my family. Side curtain airbags. Inline 5 cylinder with 220 HP and gas mileage.

CD/TAPE combo option not available. Possible MP3/WMA/CD player option would be a good choice.