376,000 miles and still running perfect
By Curtis on
2004 Chevrolet Colorado 4dr Crew Cab Z71 LS Rwd SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)
My '04 Colorado Z71 crew cab has 376,000 as of yesterday and looks like it did when I got it except for the cracks in the windshield. The rear end wore out and had all the stuff inside it replaced at 360,000 for $1800.00. Engine does not use any oil I use Amsoil in the engine transmission and rear end. I am going to replace the tires soon this will be the 3rd set this set of tires has almost 160,000 miles on them. If you want to stop cupping on the inside of your front tires have them align the front tires straight up and down and keep air pressure about 40-42 pounds.
Favorite Features
It takes me every week over 1500 + miles and gets me back home safe and sound and still gets 22-25 mpg. :)
Suggested Improvements
Clone my truck and make a commercial to show how a American made vehicle can last like the imports do.
By sldl04
on 07/13/14 14:45 PM (PDT)

Great review and makes me feel VERY good about my recent purchase of my 2010 Colorado. Goes to show if you maintain your vehicle, they will last. Some of the reviews on here are ridiculous, but this one is honest and accurate.