2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:
First year of the Colorado
By EDP on 05/02/08 23:45 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab Z85 Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

Bought my Colorado the first year they came out with it. I find that it's easy to drive, reliable as heck. Thought that I wouldn't be able to take it off road but it's proved me wrong many times. I drive 48 miles to work one way and it's held up. I change the oil, tires and make sure not to buy cheap gas. I've even run E85 in it a couple of times when I've been in a pinch. Chevy made a great truck.

Leaky 2004 Colorado
By Kate J Triplett on 01/09/07 10:28 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab Z85 Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

Driver's side of cab has been filling with water ever since we got this pickup. Our dealership techs have been unable to fix this, despite repeated stays in their shop. It's been with them since before Thanksgiving this round (Jan.8,2007). For a brand new vehicle, this is unacceptable. We are looking into lemon law for resolution with GM.

Wind Noise!
By Merleal2 on 05/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab Z85 Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

Very nice little truck to knock around town, but don't get it out on the highway over 60mph without ear plugs as it sounds like you were caught in a wind storm (outside standard cab noise) Dealer replaced windshield without much if any help. Local dealer admitted some have already traded in standard cab models because of the wind noise and said "I don't see how the engineers missed this" Brochure for LS model claims 6 radio speaker but I can find only 4.