2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:
It's been great
By Bill on 01/28/09 07:15 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab Z71 Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the Colorado as a demo with 8K miles. The only item I had to replace was an oxygen sensor that I replaced myself for $60. I take very good care of my vehicles and the truck still looks and runs like brand new after 100K miles.

sad
By never again on 11/09/07 19:02 PM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab Z71 Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

well i have had this truck 6 months its been it the shop 7 times a/c control head,vent door was sticking, headlights holding water, and then the motor blew up. dealership kept my truck 33days to replace a motor.

Colorado is a poor truck. Buy Toyota!
By GB on 02/20/07 10:05 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab Z71 Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

My 2004 Colorado has had trans leak. Front axle seal and front differential seal leaks. Front end eats tires. GM re-aligned after several calls to GM customer service, now a bad vibration has developed with no fix by GM. Replaced heater blower fan twice. Replaced speaker, cup holder, seat adjuster broken. Interior very cheap. Been in the shop about 14 times for diagnostics and repairs. Have to fight GM for them to fix anything. Poor truck. Will buy Toyota the next time!

colorado z71
By kilton on 05/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab Z71 Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

Interior looks a little on the cheap side lots of plastic. Vinyl trim around seat rails has some ugly gaps. i-5 power ok.