2004 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:
Still Spectacular
By PeteM143 on 06/21/06 17:29 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 4dr Extended Cab Z71 LS Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

Anyone looking to buy a compact pickup should really consider the Colorado. I am in sales and drive my truck every day. I have 59,000 on the clock and it has been nothing short of spectacular. The only part I have needed to replace on my truck was a faulty O2 sensor, other than the standard maintenance items. My truck rides great,handles great and the I5 motor has plenty of power, even when pulling my two horse trailer. If you want V8 power, buy a full size..

So Far So Good
By gmloyal on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Traded my 2001 s 10 in on this truck. No problems with the pricing, just a 5 hour ordeal on the trade in value. The truck is much improved over the s 10 but still aint a silveraldo, but its more afforadable. I notice a lot of heads turning as im driving it. it is a real looker. The seat material is a downgrade from the s10 but adaquate.

New Ride
By Newride on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

It's a great truck for getting back and forth to work and doing the small things around the house.

the truck
By Notch on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

could use the six cylindar back....it would give it a little more pep too make the driving experience a little better.