2004 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:
Colorado Rocks
By glj on 06/26/10 19:58 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Z85 LS Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

This truck was the most dependable vehicle I've ever owned. I put 125,000 miles on it and had almost no trouble. I just traded it in and feel like I lost part of the family.

My 04 has been great
By Bill on 06/30/09 15:33 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Z85 LS Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased the Colorado to move the kids in and out of college apartments. Also to carry bikes and haul small fishing boat. I have the 2 wheel drive with limited slip rear axle. With snow tires on the rear its great in the snow. I just came back from picking up a 850lb trailer in Colorado. I got 26 mpg going out and 22.7 on the way home with the trailer. I drive the speed limit. This truck has been flawless over the last 5 years. Z85 suspension is bouncy if its empty. But with a small load (120lbs)in the rear it rides smooth. The value of this pickup is its reliability and low cost.

What S10
By lilgas69 on 07/04/08 11:19 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Z85 LS Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

i had to let my S10 go due to penny pinching. but I loved the truck. I did not expect the Colorado to be as good as it is but the 2.8 is great for mileage and power and the sound system is the best stock I have heard yet.

2004 colorado crewcab Z85, 5 cyclinder
By dbray on 11/11/04 11:37 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab Z85 LS Rwd SB (2.8L 4cyl 5M)

a great all around truck, great fuel mileage,the 5 cyclinder is a fantastic engine all the power needed for daily driving. the only complaint i have is with the tires on the Z 85 model, my truck picks up a lot of small gravel in the tire tread, i have numerous rock chips from the gravel flying out at road speeds.