2004 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Colorado model:
2004 Chevrolet Colorado
By Larry Newton on 09/07/05 20:11 PM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab ZQ8 LS Base Rwd SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)

My wife and I really enjoy our new Colorado as a second vehicle. We selected it because of its very comfortable ride,the ease of entering and exiting the vehicle, and its hauling capacity. It is giving a good 28 MPG on the road and 19 MPG in town. The five cylinder engine has terrific acceleration especially when needed to enter Atlanta's interstates. I recently read Consumer Report on the Colorado, and I think CR totally mis- represented the vehicle. We tried and my son bought a Toyota Tacoma. After test driving the Toyota and driving my son's Toyota, I still like the Colorado for its comfortable ride, acceleration, mileage, and ease of getting in and out.

AWESOME TRUCK
By ROCK on 11/28/04 12:39 PM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab ZQ8 LS Base Rwd SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)

Awesome truck, a real head-turner!

I was surprised
By AdamJay on 05/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab ZQ8 LS Base Rwd SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)

Prior to test driving this truck I was a little leary as to the performance of the truck, even after reading many positive reviews. I took the truck on a 24hr test drive and all I can say is wow. It handles and performs like dream. We purchased the Sport ZQ8 and are very very happy.

Great little truck
By Rarch on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4dr Crew Cab ZQ8 LS Base Rwd SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)

I have found the truck to be just what I wanted. It has a smooth comfortable ride with excellent gas milage. It offers the comfort and gas milage of an automobile yet leaves me the option of using it as a truck. I don't have the need for a large truck but wanted something that would allow me the option of hauling a larger load than an auto and yet have something better than an SUV for gas milage. I also wanted a vehicle that rode smooth and handled well. This vehicle fit the bill. Its just a fun vehicle to drive.