2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Review: All the Options - Lower $

2010 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Review

LT Coupe (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

All the Options - Lower $
By Kimers on

2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Lease was up on my '06 4 dr Mazda 3 (loaded) - Had to get my payments down. Saving $50 a month by purchasing the Cobalt. Went with the 2010 2 dr Cobalt LT, black, Olympic Team option, chrome accents, Loaded.My driving habits are mostly city driving.Used to having a 4 dr so 2 dr is going to take a little getting used to. The only option the Cobalt is missing that the Mazda had is auto wipers-Chev sales person said auto wipers only come in Cadillacs. 2010 is going to be the last year GM is making the Cobalt. So if you are ok driving around a car which is going to be outdated right away, even though there are a lot of them on the road, that is why there are such good deals to be found.

Favorite Features

simple dash set up(gauges).New to me: Remote Trunk release not found on "06 Mazda & new to vehicles the past 2-3 yrs AUX/USB, Bluetooth, XM , ON STAR, Styling, quiet ride, cornering, Hwy acceleration, good MPG, Interior space once the key is out of of the ignition you still have pwr

Suggested Improvements

More Storage in Center Console, When about 70 km left in the tank INFO Center overwrites the mileage left with a message “Fuel Range Low” I would rather it tell me how much mileage left.