2010 Chevrolet Cobalt 2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - 2 Door Coupe quick and

2010 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Review

2 Door Coupe quick and sporty.
By chevyguy on

2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased a 2007 Malibu for my mother and it has been a good car for her, so I purchased the 2010 Cobalt for myself. I haven't driven Chevy products for many years, but have been impressed by my 2 door LT Cobalt. It is a fun little car to drive, handles well, and has plenty of get up and go. Fit and finish are much better the past Chevy's. Many features included that you would expect to be on a much more expensive car. Shifts smooth given the fact that it is a 4 speed auto. Handles and rides well, hope it continues to perform well with many miles put on.

Favorite Features

Multiple information display with temperature, instant fuel economy, miles to empty, etc. XM/Sirrus stereo with aux. connection. Handles well and ride quality is good, low engine noise. Fuel economy is great averaging over 29 mpg with automatic. Good warranty.

Suggested Improvements

Cup holders to small, and too close to climate system. ABS should be standard on all models and well as traction control.