2010 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cobalt model:
2 Door Coupe quick and sporty.
By chevyguy on 09/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased a 2007 Malibu for my mother and it has been a good car for her, so I purchased the 2010 Cobalt for myself. I haven't driven Chevy products for many years, but have been impressed by my 2 door LT Cobalt. It is a fun little car to drive, handles well, and has plenty of get up and go. Fit and finish are much better the past Chevy's. Many features included that you would expect to be on a much more expensive car. Shifts smooth given the fact that it is a 4 speed auto. Handles and rides well, hope it continues to perform well with many miles put on.

Cobalt LT Coupe
By Gregory Butta on 08/04/10 16:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I'm 18 years old and needed a reliable car to go back and forth to college. I looked at the usual, the civic, corolla, or the focus. I liked the Cobalt better then all of them and the build quality on my 2010 is just as nice as the foreign cars. I would recommend this car to anyone.

All the Options - Lower $
By Kimers on 07/25/10 16:50 PM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Lease was up on my '06 4 dr Mazda 3 (loaded) - Had to get my payments down. Saving $50 a month by purchasing the Cobalt. Went with the 2010 2 dr Cobalt LT, black, Olympic Team option, chrome accents, Loaded.My driving habits are mostly city driving.Used to having a 4 dr so 2 dr is going to take a little getting used to. The only option the Cobalt is missing that the Mazda had is auto wipers-Chev sales person said auto wipers only come in Cadillacs. 2010 is going to be the last year GM is making the Cobalt. So if you are ok driving around a car which is going to be outdated right away, even though there are a lot of them on the road, that is why there are such good deals to be found.

A very nice car
By S&N on 06/19/10 02:50 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car is just a tight & quiet as any larger passenger vehicle I could find. The fuel economy is excellent on the highway with the 4 speed automatic. The stereo is very good & has the bluetooth option. The value for the money is terrific. I would recommend this car to anyone in the market for a smaller fuel efficient car.

Went for seconds!
By sonnidaze on 04/28/10 07:48 AM (PDT)

2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I owned a 2006 LT and it was a very safe and fun car to drive. I loved it so much I had to drive to Newnan Ga, from South Florida to purchase my 2010 as dealers here didn't want to deal. This one is essentially the SS..heated leather seats and all the bells and whistles but with an automatic tranny. I have noticed it seems the turning ratio is not as tight as the 2006, but getting used to it. Best car around for the buck.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt in VA is:

$145 per month*