2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Review: Very happy

2009 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Review

Very happy
By Dave Wny on

2009 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

So far I love this car. Fun to drive, sharp looking and excellent fuel economy. I purchased the LT 2 door coupe with the automatic. Plenty of power for regular driving and the interstates. Passing power is more then good enough. I am getting lots of compliments on the style of the car. I got a black one with the 16" rims and spoiler and chrome package. Lots of heads turn to take a look as I am driving. Rides and handles very nicely. It looks and drives great. I am very, very happy. No problems at all after the first 2 months. For the money it's an excellent car to buy. I am more then pleased.

Style and the fun of driving a sporty small car again after driving an SUV for several years. Excellent gas mileage. The auto start and the XM radio are great features. Base radio has an excellent sound. Trunk space is very large for a small car. I am 6 feet tall and front seat leg room is great.

No real complaints so far.