2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Review: Love my car!

2009 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Review

Love my car!
By Wikia on

2009 Chevrolet Cobalt LT 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is the first vehicle I have purchased on my own, and I am very happy with it. I wanted something simple, but my dealer located a car for me with the sports package, a lot of fun extras. I traded in my old Chevy Blazer for a more fuel efficient and safer car, and I am so glad I did. About a month and half after I purchased my car someone ran a red light and t-boned me. Both myself and my passenger were ok, and I credit that to my car. The time that my car was in the shop, I missed it. Before buying my car I test drove Honda's and Ford's, but with this car you get a lot of "bang for your buck": power, safety, fuel efficiency, comfort, etc. I think I made a very smart (and safe!) choice.

Safety, driver's controls, the way it handles, small but roomy, simplicity in the design of the controls and radio, one-year standard OnStar, I get 29MPG in mixed driving, the price

There's a big trunk, but a small trunk opening, you might have to fold down the seats and put bigger items in through the door. Not a lot of cabin storage areas, just a small console and small glove box.