2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cobalt model:
Excellent car
By Roger on 03/03/09 19:23 PM (PST)

2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a bottom of the line Cobalt for commuting. The price was unbeatable and the MPG is wonderful. Chevrolet has come a long way in quality. I have never really been happy with GM products , but this one changed my mind. It a pleasure to own and drive. The interior is wonderful and it has plenty of comfort. I love this little car and I'm glad I didn't settle for an import. Thanks Chevrolet. It's a wonderful and reliable car!

Love my Lil Red Coupe
By Kyle on 01/19/09 05:06 AM (PST)

2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I traded in my 00 Mustang V6 that was a piece of junk for this 09 Cobalt. It is my first new car and I am really pleased with my decision. The OnStar and XM are my favorite features plus the XFE sticker on the trunk is cool even though I'm not sure what it means. I assume it is the sport package? At 6'4 and 330 lbs I fit very comfortably and dont feel cramped like I was in the mustang. I drive 100 miles to college and then 20 to work. so the gas mileage is very important. I am getting double what the Mustang was. Great car and worth the money.

5000 mile Chevy Cobalt review
By kochise on 01/08/09 16:19 PM (PST)

2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Nice little car to get around town in. I don't like the seats or interior. I think the seats are made very cheap. I bought for gas mileage and the price range was what I could afford to keep maintained. I think the interior is really cheap.

Very happy
By Dave Wny on 11/18/08 12:25 PM (PST)

2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LT 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

So far I love this car. Fun to drive, sharp looking and excellent fuel economy. I purchased the LT 2 door coupe with the automatic. Plenty of power for regular driving and the interstates. Passing power is more then good enough. I am getting lots of compliments on the style of the car. I got a black one with the 16" rims and spoiler and chrome package. Lots of heads turn to take a look as I am driving. Rides and handles very nicely. It looks and drives great. I am very, very happy. No problems at all after the first 2 months. For the money it's an excellent car to buy. I am more then pleased.

Wow
By dale on 09/16/08 07:48 AM (PDT)

2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Really surprized with this car. I needed an inexpensive car to drive to and from work. The gas mileage is unbeatable, it is averaging 39 mpg. I really like the 5 speed. It has plenty of power. This is a much better car than the Corolla I was looking at and a lot cheaper.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe in VA is:

$130 per month*