2008 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Review: Unbelievable Value

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Unbelievable Value
By Tomster on

2008 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Given the extremely low sticker price, I don't see how anyone with reasonable expectations could be disappointed with a Cobalt. I bought my LS 4 Dr Sedan with auto tranny on June 3, 2008. The sticker price was only $15,530, with the auto tranny and the spoiler being the only options. There was also a $2000 rebate at the time. I cannot believe what a sweet little car that Cobalt has turned out to be, especially considering the low sticker price. I bought the car purely for fuel economy, but I ended up with a car that is really fun to drive. It has amazing acceleration for a gas sipper, a quiet ride, a huge trunk, good handling, and great looks. I am totally pleased with this car!

Fuel economy, acceleration, ride comfort, handling, trunk room, styling, driver information center (trip odometer, average MPG, oil life monitor, fuel range, etc.)

Are you kidding? The Cobalt is an amazing car for its price. I don't see how they were able to make the car as nice as it is for the money.