Peaceful Car
By Ronna on
2008 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I got a 2008 Cobalt LS sedan, and its wonderful! It's great on gas and comforatble. I feel safe and secure in my new car. It's a perfect car for me, someone who likes to drive a lot and don't mind taking other people with me. It is a small car and though it does not look like it, it does have a lot of room for passengers without feeling cramped. It also tells you everything about the car with the push of a button :tire pressure in each tire, mileage left before needing gas, temp outside, avrg speed. Also, it is great with the fact that it is inslated well from the outside. I hear no wind noise or normal engine noise, so it's a nice quite ride when I want it to be. I love it!
Favorite Features
The way that they car handles the road, the power of the 4cyl(it accelerates smoothly and quickly). And some less important things I like are the cruise contol, armrest, nice radio, the seats are comfortable, passanger air bag turns off when the seat is not occupied.
Suggested Improvements
Controls for the radio on the steering wheel and a windshield wiper on the back window.